Teacher: Mrs Brettle, Mrs Westwood and Mrs Shaw
Please click on the link to see what we are learning this year: Y6 curriculum overview 2017-2018
Please click on the link to see what we are learning this term: Y6 curriculum Summer 1 newsletter
Please click on this link to see what we learnt last term: Year 6 Spring 2 curriculum letter
Please click on this link to see what we learnt last term: Y6 Curriculum letter Spring 1
Please click on the link to see what we learnt last term: Year 6 curriculum letter Autumn 2
Please click on the link to see what we learnt last term: Y6 Autumn 1 newsletter
In Year 6 children take part in SATs. Please click on the links to find out more to help support your child.
PE: this term is on a Monday afternoon. Please make sure that your PE kit is in school for this day and all jewellery is removed!
Homework : It is the child’s responsibility to ensure their homework is completed and handed in on time.
- Thursday 28th September: Saltmine Theatre visit
- Thursday 19th October: Road Safety Talk
- Monday 6th November: Visit to Birmingham Synagogue to link to RE learning about Judaism
- Friday 10th November: Visit to Weston Park to support history learning about WW2
- Tuesday 14th November: Class museum to introduce to parents displays children have created.
- Tuesday 16th January: First Aid training from Red Cross
- Friday 26th January: Young Voices
- Tuesday 6th February: Viking Day
- SATs week: May 14th – May 17th
- Royal Wedding Picnic May 18th 2pm
A fantastic and fun game to help develop mental maths skills.
A range of different games to help with times table practise.